• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Fellowship Adventures

Hazel Caballus

I often experienced disrupted chat during the FA (“connecting”), more often than during previous FAs. Surprisingly (at least for me), this issue is still there. Today it took me three attempts to finally get something through in the chat. I wonder if that’s some kind of side effect of the latest changes.

Besides that, I really appreciate the new way of producing/collecting badges. It’s a great improvement.

Verde

I often experienced disrupted chat during the FA (“connecting”), more often than during previous FAs. Surprisingly (at least for me), this issue is still there. Today it took me three attempts to finally get something through in the chat. I wonder if that’s some kind of side effect of the latest changes.
@Hazel Caballus, please do raise a bug report for this issue

Avocado

I'm late for a comment about the FA, but we all loved the new badge collection system, makes the FA much more fun. As for the ghosts, I think overscouting is fine. I overscouted from the very first chapters onward (from around Chap XI onwards until now in Chap XIII to a much lesser degree for fear of running out of Event-Quest-Provinces one day) and never regretted it. It's a tad more expensive, but you get fast progress and early extensions to build production sites on them and you have advantages with those wonders whose bonus depends on the provinces. You also have more neighbourly help.

Hazel Caballus

@Hazel Caballus, please do raise a bug report for this issue
The chat issues I experienced stopped at day 2 after the FA ended. One of my members is still having problems with the chat (on beta as well as on live) but the others seem to be fine. So I think the issues I had were mostly related to the FA (I’ll know about that more clearly when the FA hits the live servers).

Jackluyt

Does anyone know what is the correct number of goods needed for Bracelets in Chap 19?

216781766_10219512959835256_4755388968120836700_n.jpg

edeba

One thing that can still be done to really improve the FA is make building t1 manufacturers take 10 seconds like t1 WS. It serves no purpose to make us wait for t1 to build when setting up for events, or switching between WS and t1.

DeletedUser3726

Can anyone please tell me if there's a confirmation window/warning when collecting the stage prizes? I thought I read that there was but can't find anything.

DeletedUser3726

Yes, there has always been one, which Is why I have always thought it was BS whenever someone in the past claims they "accidentally" collected the chest.
Thanks EA. I appreciate your help. If they had an MVP badge on these forums you'd have earned it.

Bor de Wolf 1965

Only a mage ranked player can claim the stage prizes and no other member from the FS.
So if you have 24 mages and 1 archmage in your FS, then you should think of setting it up a little different.
If you have 1 archmage and 1 or 2 mages you need to trust them for knowing what they do and when.

Lelanya

Only a mage ranked player can claim the stage prizes and no other member from the FS.
So if you have 24 mages and 1 archmage in your FS, then you should think of setting it up a little different.
If you have 1 archmage and 1 or 2 mages you need to trust them for knowing what they do and when.
My Ambassadors cannot collect anymore? Eesh, I am going to have promote C9.