• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Fellowship Adventures

Eilin

In all previous adventures, you only had to contribute on the first map to get rewards from all of them (or only on second map to get rewards from the third too). Checked many times on live server and it always worked. It was just that hardly anyone knew about it ;)
It doesn't work anymore :(
We just tested it in our FS. A Player was participating on the 1st map, but not on the 2nd, and didn't get the rewards :(
Too bad it was very useful ...

ayvinul

I don't think anyone currently at Inno knows it is like that. A few FAs ago, this was asked about in the forum here and I am pretty sure that @Marindor told us that it was not supposed to work that way and you had to place a badge on each stage to get the rewards. So this indeed may be a bug that has existed almost as long as the FAs have and needs to be fixed.
I think it would make more sense to keep it like it is. It's definitely simpler to manage adventures this way. Especially when you plan ahead to finish all 3 maps.

Jackluyt

The Spreadsheet is ready, for those who still use them:
https://tinyurl.com/7533n9nf
You are welcome to go to File and Make Copy for your own use.
You can then Share your copy with your group, including those friends who do not play on Beta.

275122136_10220616413900918_4493417061701379017_n.jpg

SyreArca

Ex-Team Member
So
Rumour has it, that no one can check who has donated once one path has been filled, without pulling the flag. Can anyone confirm or deny? This sounds really farfetched to me.

@Lelanya You can indeed still check who has participated when one path has been filled before collecting the flag.
There is a "Collect/Accept" button that would need to be pushed before the flag can be claimed. :)

Tomtimmon

So INNO made it easier to collect badges just to make it harder to make some badges and require more of them. WHAT WAS THE POINT?????

Enevhar Aldarion

@Lelanya You can indeed still check who has participated when one path has been filled before collecting the flag.
There is a "Collect/Accept" button that would need to be pushed before the flag can be claimed. :)

no, she means there is no way to look at who added to each stage after you collect the chests or are into the Pit. Adding a list of participants is sort of useless when you can't see the list for all three stages at the same time.

SoggyShorts

By what insane logic is it his fault ?
Simple:
Players have been complaining that it was tedious to track who had contributed to each stage, so they asked for a system where we could see who had contributed to each stage.
Elvenar moderators and the forums were totally unaware of a little secret feature: you only need to contribute once to get all rewards.
Some players like you and Eillin knew about the feature but didn't share that information.

If you had shared that information instead of keeping it to yourselves we would have asked for (and presumably received) a different feature that simply shows who contributed anywhere.

ayvinul

Simple:
Players have been complaining that it was tedious to track who had contributed to each stage, so they asked for a system where we could see who had contributed to each stage.
Elvenar moderators and the forums were totally unaware of a little secret feature: you only need to contribute once to get all rewards.
Some players like you and Eillin knew about the feature but didn't share that information.

If you had shared that information instead of keeping it to yourselves we would have asked for (and presumably received) a different feature that simply shows who contributed anywhere.

oh wow, excuse me for not spending my life on this forum. I thought it was common knowledge, but apparently I'm part of a conspiracy that uses sekret™ features of the game.
:p

Alcaro

oh wow, excuse me for not spending my life on this forum. I thought it was common knowledge, but apparently I'm part of a conspiracy that uses sekret™ features of the game.
:p
You are excused :D but actually you spend a lot of time in forum.
Anyway, what you say is common knowledge isn't common at all whatsoever. This is the very first time I hear about it and I play this game for over 5 years. I had cities in all 3 En servers and I participated in FA from the first one but neverrrrr everrrrr heard about this "common knowledge".

Bor de Wolf 1965

The rules for the FSA tells you, only players that participated in the FSA get only the reward for the map they participated on.
So donating on map 1 and still getting the loot for map 2 and 3 was a bug that is repaired now.

Lelanya

You are excused :D but actually you spend a lot of time in forum.
Anyway, what you say is common knowledge isn't common at all whatsoever. This is the very first time I hear about it and I play this game for over 5 years. I had cities in all 3 En servers and I participated in FA from the first one but neverrrrr everrrrr heard about this "common knowledge".
Right??

Lelanya

no, she means there is no way to look at who added to each stage after you collect the chests or are into the Pit. Adding a list of participants is sort of useless when you can't see the list for all three stages at the same time.
Um no.
The FS that I was in has an FA boss, who has been giving us inaccurate information. She claimed to be unable to check who has donated, while holding map 1 open for the required 6 hours after one path was filled. I found this information to be rather far fetched, but I wasn't online at the time. I asked there, as well as here, and got a waffly answer (there. Thank you SyreArca). When I asked for more information, and pointed out that it's important to view these features on Beta, I was removed from the FS.
Hey, is anyone interested in a Live Realm Archmage, who wants to Beta test game features? PM me in game.

edeba

I disagree, or maybe you didn't understand what I'm asking for.

At some point, someone needs to click on the rewards to go to the next map (or the endless well).

Most often, we wait for players to have contributed before doing so.

Before the current structure, we actually wrote down somewhere who already participated.... we usually didn't care that much for everyone to have participated before closing the first map, because the rewards are... not that great, but we usually waited for every active player, including guys who said they would make an effort to connect, before closing the second map, and the third.

The information Innogames gives us is not quite what helps us make the decision, unless they changed the reward system.

I still need a list of *everyone* who contributed to *either the first or the second map* in order to decide to close the 2nd map.

So...I still need to write things down, most specifically, the list of contributors to the first map... and I need to check that everyone is either on that list or the list of the second map before closing the second map.
1646523548679.png

If you put your mouse over the "i" it tells you who is in and who isn't and when everyone is in it gives this message.