• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Cannot reproduce Magic building discount offer leads to release notes instead of buildings menu

Karvest

Game version:v1.146-beta.11-(9d2edc9) - html5 (2022-01-25 18:54)
Game world: Beta1
Browser/IOS/Android + version: Chrome x64
Operating System or Mobile Device: windows 10
Screen resolution: 2560x1600
Account name: Karvest
Humans or Elves: Elves

Reproducibility: 5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: (if applicable)

Current situation:
When you click on discount offer it leads to release notes window

Expected situation:
It should open buildings window

Reproduction Steps:
1. get an offer
2. click on it

Screenshots of the bug:

Enevhar Aldarion

Yep, same for me.

Doing this on the Live servers too, or at least the US ones, so not a Beta-only glitch.

Last edited:

Droopy

Yep, same for me.

Doing this on the Live servers too, or at least the US ones, so not a Beta-only glitch.
On the Dutch live server it goes to a news item explaining the discount on magic buildings, so looks intented. The news item is just missing on beta.

Enevhar Aldarion

On the Dutch live server it goes to a news item explaining the discount on magic buildings, so looks intented. The news item is just missing on beta.

No, Beta and US do the exact same thing for me. Clicking on it is supposed to take you directly into the store.

Marindor

This issue is no longer reproducable so I'll archive it as such, but since it was valid at the time of reporting, the diamonds will of course be granted.