• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Release Notes version 1.146

Karvest

As a side effect of fixing that bug (probably), MH capacity for ch19 increased a bit as well as NH bonus rewards

Karvest

hm... as far as I see - merchants config (contains both hire costs and offers size) was not changed for almost 10 months...

Enevhar Aldarion

And the quantity they trade ? did it go up too?

No, that has stayed the same.

hm... as far as I see - merchants config (contains both hire costs and offers size) was not changed for almost 10 months...

20 days ago, the third coin Merchant cost me 120 million, last night when I had to renew them it cost me 124 million. And the first two were more and also had weird amounts that I don't remember exactly. And no, I did not level up the main hall in between.

Karvest

3d merchant,
lvl 42MH = 124200k
lvl 43MH = 140040k
since 18.03.2021 on beta
may be it was shown rounded down somewhere, idk

Last edited:

Prueba2

Although in Live server it has been updated to 1.145 and indicated that Main Hall would be corrected, Wholesaler prize is not 10%.
:(

Last edited:

edeba

Although in Live server it has been updated to 1.145 and indicated that Main Hall would be corrected, Wholesaler prize is not 10%.
:(
It isn't going to show up until the next update. It was fixed in 1.146. Check back Feb 3rd or so... Forum does day it has been corrected in the update, but it is wrong. You can see it is in 1.146 here. Unfortunately, fixing it was the first thing in 1.146 which means super long wait to see it on live.

Ok, now I am super confused because there isn't an 1.145 on beta, but that's what's supposed to be upgraded on live.

Anyway, the notice for the next upgrade was already up when the notice about the mail hall upgrade showed up as the first thing in 1.146, so I knew it wasn't in last Thursday's live upgrade.

Last edited:

Enevhar Aldarion

Ok, now I am super confused because there isn't an 1.145 on beta, but that's what's supposed to be upgraded on live.

A while ago they stopped giving us an announcement for every version update. If you look back through the announcements, you will see several from last year are missing, but the game still got an update. The US forum posts an announcement for every single update, no matter how little was in them, in case you need to check on one.

edeba

A while ago they stopped giving us an announcement for every version update. If you look back through the announcements, you will see several from last year are missing, but the game still got an update. The US forum posts an announcement for every single update, no matter how little was in them, in case you need to check on one.
So maybe that's how they got confused about what was in the upgrade announced on live. I just know when I saw this, it was the first thing for this version so it was going to be on beta for two more weeks before any chance of being on live.

Karvest

amount of diamonds that can be received from mystical objects is drastically reduced (-1 object with diamonds, lower chances)
1643104339375.png