• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion The Forbidden Ruins

Skillpowers

Vitality surge instant can be used right after the fight in the results window:

EL-akcia-janu-r-2022-po-ehn-n-na-dop-anie-jednotiek.png

After pressing the "heart" button it´s possible to choose vitality surge instants (similarly to boosters when skipping the production) to heal a number of percent (depending on the power of the instant) of squad size. What´s a clear benefit is that this instant gets really powerful in higher tournament enocunters, where the squad size increase a lot and hence it heals many more units compared to the small squad sizes in the first encounters.

It is also possible to use them between the waves of spire battles.
so only works for 1/5 of the troops if you want to use 1 heal , was hoping it would heal all 5 troops at once , would be nicer

Biloutte91

So you see that some informations from INNO would have been welcome? For the moment we have nothing ...
For the moment we have nothing ... or almost

Turbina

What´s a clear benefit is that this instant gets really powerful in higher tournament enocunters, where the squad size increase a lot and hence it heals many more units compared to the small squad sizes in the first encounters.
Is it confirmed that this works on the squad size of that particular battle? I would have expected it to resurrect troops based on the world map squad size, just like troop summoning instants.

Emily198097

I agree about only the top 5% getting last year's pilgrams buildings. I STARTED playing january last year. I got all but the last building in all my cities but one. However, I am NO WHERE CLOSE to being able to land in the top 5%, especially in the cities that NEED the extra building.
PLUS, the top 5% of players probably either already have all the buildings or have gotten rid of them to make room for something else.

Enevhar Aldarion

I have beta 1.145 on Android and I can not get in :-(

The app automatically updates for Beta, but it is the main version that matters for the event. Make sure your Live world version is up to date and you should be able to play, like the other two who posted.

Lelanya

The 'city litter' drops are Sorcerous Knowledge again, and they are nice large scrolls with a magical outline. These are wonderfully visible against a green background but do unfortunately fade a bit when outlined against snow. I know of some players who are going to find locating them challenging.
Those who read the US Forum will follow me, the "Ashton Phoenix" has caused our event currency to be 'punked', as it were, so the litter drops are an important piece of any event. I hope that this is a consideration for the EC given out by the quests. Has anyone run projections on this yet? Thanks :)

little bee

I haven't done the computations yet, so I don't know if the set is good or not. But I absolutely hate the 36h pick up time. It never fits into my real live scedule. If I decite on whether to build this set or not, I will probably do the calculations with a 48h timer.

The building is very large. I think it would be better to have smaller sets. That way they could be good enough to update without beeing too broken.

If you keep adding new grand prizes, then please use them to replace the 3 random runes. It is frustrating to see the all the good prizes disapear, but to keep the useless ones.

SyreArca

Ex-Team Member
Please keep checking back with your mobile app store (IOS or Android) for the latest updates with Beta Elvenar.
Sometimes the app stores themselves can take a little while to update applications. :)

Droopy

This set has also a 24 hours collect time-span. Personally i like to see a collect wait time just below the 24 hours.

The moonstone library set has the very nice option of even 21 hours, but we don't see them anymore. As new player this is pitty.
Collecting wait time of 23 hours would already be very nice.

Bor de Wolf 1965

I found my first almost impossible quest in this new event for low level chapter players.

Quest 9:
Produce 2 advanced tools (no problem here)
Fight and win 3 encounters OR use 1 pet food (here is the problem)

I am at the red zone in regarding to the scouting part and fighting on the world map (I am in chapter 4 so I need to buy the provinces)
You need to be lucky to have a pet you can feed or this is a no go as well.

Enevhar Aldarion

I found my first almost impossible quest in this new event for low level chapter players.

Quest 9:
Produce 2 advanced tools (no problem here)
Fight and win 3 encounters OR use 1 pet food (here is the problem)

I am at the red zone in regarding to the scouting part and fighting on the world map (I am in chapter 4 so I need to buy the provinces)
You need to be lucky to have a pet you can feed or this is a no go as well.

Disenchanting counts as using. Despite Inno not telling us this, it was discovered several events ago.