• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Spire UI - Show zero scores in Spire and Tournament

Are you in favor of this idea?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Alcaro

I truly hope that at least this minor tool will be implemented. If concerns about privacy, make it available only for AM and Ms.

edeba

I truly hope that at least this minor tool will be implemented. If concerns about privacy, make it available only for AM and Ms.
Oh please, what's with the privacy. You are in a FS and you can already see everyone. The only issue here is it is huge work to figure out who is missing in the spire because you have to look for every player for where they are and find them by default. All players should show up on the spire progress bar and currently the players who haven't started aren't showing up at zero.

Jackluyt

It might be nice to make this information available to Mages only; I do agree it should not be used to publicly shame or humiliate non-participants. But my team spend ages finding out who is missing; some players just forget. it would be so nice to see who is missing without having to use a pencil or a spreadsheet; this is boring donkey work and having this information automatically calculated would free up our time to do other less boring things.
:)

eltina

And i APP you only se picture, then if more People’s use the same picture, it is not possible to se the missing person.
please be possible, to tush the picture and se the name ;-)

Alcaro

Oh please, what's with the privacy. You are in a FS and you can already see everyone. The only issue here is it is huge work to figure out who is missing in the spire because you have to look for every player for where they are and find them by default. All players should show up on the spire progress bar and currently the players who haven't started aren't showing up at zero.
I don't have a problem at all but others might have and I would prefer to have this feature implemented asap than being rejected because of some delicate egos.

Pauly7

I think it would be a nice addition. However there are two other glaring issues with the recording of Spire scores which are, in my humble opinion, much more important:

• Individual Spire scores not remaining available to view after the weekly Spire finishes
  • Being able to see what players scored individually, on the mobile app, as is available on the browser

The Fairy

I think it would be a nice addition. However there are two other glaring issues with the recording of Spire scores which are, in my humble opinion, much more important:

• Individual Spire scores not remaining available to view after the weekly Spire finishes
  • Being able to see what players scored individually, on the mobile app, as is available on the browser

Like this (from US forum):

Bor de Wolf 1965

Keeping track of what every FS member does or has done in the game is not so good as you might think.
It used to be with tournaments, you can do 1600 points every week so the FS will get 10 boxes.
Now we can get more boxes so some FS don't want players when they only keep doing 1600 points every week and not 5400 or more.
You get up to the level that you went to in the tower, so some players stop after the first or second Boss.
Keep track of were players stop and I guarantee you, players will be removed from fellowships or rejected.

Players are getting greedy for they want more and more and after they have already everything they still want more.
Keep in mind, it is a game, and like all games, the more you grow the harder is will become.
This should also mean, that results from the past doesn't have to be the same as your future results.

Lovec Krys

@Bor de Wolf 1965 It is already possible to get the information about Spire participation. But you have to be online during the last half hour of the Spire to check it manualy (and write it down, since it won't be available after Spire ends, and best check it few minutes before the end, since some player might get additional points).

If the FS wants gold Spire (remember free guaranteed diamonds and other rewards) and there is a group of 5 players within who don't want to play the Spire (so the 20 will not get Gold without them), they should simply find another less active FS.

If some FS wants to get 15 or more chests in tournaments, it's their own policy, there are others who don't require this.
It is the same as a FS which wants to win every FA, so it requires it's members to play FA very actively.
Nothing wrong with rules like this.

Bor de Wolf 1965

@Lovec Krys you are right on some points but I know from the past that some FS removed some lower chapter players just to get in a pre made FSA account.
Also you will never know why a player doesn't go beyond a certain point in the tower or tournament.

For me on life it is simple, I stop at 20x6 in the tournament and yes I can get to the top of the tower.
Here on beta I am chapter 4 but will do 10x6 in the tournament so I get 2x the wood relics that I need.
But I stop at the first main door in the tower for I don't want to destroy my own game just for some extra free diamonds.
Every player has his or her own rules to were they want to go to and a FS should respect that and not being forced in to something they don't want by just a few players that managed to get the masses with them.

SoggyShorts

Every player has his or her own rules to were they want to go to and a FS should respect that and not being forced in to something they don't want by just a few players that managed to get the masses with them.
Ridiculous. A player should find a FS with like-minded players. Don't like the rules? Leave, and find a FS with fewer rules.
you will never know why a player doesn't go beyond a certain point in the tower or tournament.
Also nonsense. Just ask.
Sick? fine.
Vacation? fine.
Other RL responsibilities? Fine.
Not enough goods? Let us help.
Not enough troops? Let us give some advice.
Just don't care? Find a new FS.
Keep track of were players stop and I guarantee you, players will be removed from fellowships or rejected.
Sounds fair to me. But really, FS that care about this stuff are already tracking it, it's just a bit of a pain.