• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Fellowship Adventures

Skillpowers

While the FAs are boring exactly the same it's not needed to run it on beta when nothing has been changed ;-)

So it can start on the live worlds next week without problems and at beta we just start a new event and skip a FA.

Time will tell :p
FA needs a big upgrade , specially the rewards you recieve from it as a group (top 20 prices for fellowships etc)

edeba

FA needs a big upgrade , specially the rewards you recieve from it as a group (top 20 prices for fellowships etc)
Yup, the FA will screw over the rest of your game and for what? My FS on live did one to compete to win BEFORE the tournament changes and that was even BEFORE this FA, and it was fun. There was no problem to recover from resources, but that is an impossibility now.

An FA is simply too much work to be fun if you compete more than once or maybe twice a year, but the resources required to win will slaughter the rest of your game for weeks, and even months on some resources. Some resources you probably can't recover.

There are so many things about Elvenar that are are just so poorly thought out now. Some thing mechanical about the game work better now, but the whole concept about how it fits together just doesn't work anymore and so many choices about how to play the game just really need to be looked at because the game is just stupid now.

1) Don't play the FA because it will screw your tournament.
2) Be super selective about leveling AWs because leveling a lot of them just screws your game.
3) Don't place expansions because they just screw your tournament.

Competent game designers don't leave these kinds of stupid decision as a game requirement.

edeba

Oh god, I hope not.
Bad rewards are the only thing that lets fellowships ignore that trainwreck of a dumpster fire.
Fix the way we collect badges FIRST, then we can talk about rewards.
I agree that the whole redesign for fixing badges really ignored a huge part of the problem. It should have been a system that allowed overflow, allowed us to play our game, do our game maintenance, and then collect the badge allowed from what we did.

It is such garbage that to collect a badge you have to pay attention to how much is left, stop, collect the badge go back... And collecting witch hats from the tournament... The system is really dumb for that, do a couple provinces, exit, to badges, collect, exit, get back to the tournament...

I couldn't agree more that it truly missed the point although it is much nicer and works well just to get enough badges to get through a path on each page. But it is busy work time consuming when you are playing to win because of the poor design.

Pierke

I think it's high time we got universal evolves that would fit any evolving building we would like to upgrade. That would solve a lot of problems

Biloutte91

NO !!! a new évent.

1643626567660.png

Jaxom

I am NEVER disappointed to NOT have a Fellowship Adventure.
Too much work for too little gain. There are always members who take them too seriously and feel that we have to get as many points as possible. But why bother? The ranking rewards stink.
They should figure out a way to give a full set of upgrade artifacts that does not require diamonds or FAs.

Karvest

But there is a way, just not for everybody, for 5-10% of most active players who also use a good strategy. At least I've got full set on every single event without spending a dime or FA. Well, I've spent a small package of diamonds to ensure gold league avatar once, but that wasn't required for a full set.

Droopy

I'm happy not to see a FA after every event (almost once in the 1 a 2 months).
When a FA is happening only a few times a year is more than enough IMO.

The events as the coming "The Buried City" are good for your progress. Get good buildings, troop-badges, AW-KP, .... and everyone can play it at there own speed.

Avocado

But there is a way, just not for everybody, for 5-10% of most active players who also use a good strategy. At least I've got full set on every single event without spending a dime or FA. Well, I've spent a small package of diamonds to ensure gold league avatar once, but that wasn't required for a full set.

Can you please spoil this way for us? Does it need the Ashen Phoenix ?( I had to sacrifice that for the fire phoenix). I always wondered, if there was a way but could not figure one out with my limited math abilities. Because I was really thinking, if they continue along those lines of unfinished sets vs Diamonds it would probably end up with me quitting the game in the long run.

Karvest

Ashen Phoenix is ~100 additional currency, it helps, of course, but not that much (usually I have bigger reserve).

ayvinul

I'm sorry but this is crap. I used the optimal strategy during the latest event on beta (chest probabilities and everything, fed my ashen phoenix, looked for scrolls in the landscape twice a day, and finished the quest line).

I ended up two evolutions short of the full set... That's *a lot*.

Maybe I was really unlucky, but this event was next to impossible to complete without spending money.

Enevhar Aldarion

Maybe I was really unlucky, but this event was next to impossible to complete without spending money.

Even on Beta, this game gives out more than enough free diamonds that money is not needed, unless people are not saving up their diamonds or are only in the first few chapters.

ayvinul

Even on Beta, this game gives out more than enough free diamonds that money is not needed, unless people are not saving up their diamonds or are only in the first few chapters.
How do you use diamonds to finish events ? how many diamonds do you need to do +40 steps ?...

Karvest

Twice a day = -250 scrolls missing from pickup. Still not enough to cover 2 artifacts. May be you was extremely unlucky or used not that optimal strategy as you think.

Enevhar Aldarion

How do you use diamonds to finish events ? how many diamonds do you need to do +40 steps ?...

You click the little plus button next your your SK total and it opens up a little menu where you buy SK with diamonds. On the last night of the event, I was at 250 of 260 staffs for the final building, so I went to that menu and spent 1200 diamonds for another 250 SK, which was just enough to get 10 more staffs. I actually won back 200 more SK while spending those 250, so I finished in Silver with 270 staffs.