• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Chapter 19 - Revenge of the Exile Discussion

Bor de Wolf 1965

I managed to put the final setup in just 4x5 city expansions and only 12 warpath tiles.
At this stage you don't need towers but you need to have all your ultimates done.
If you leave the portal at 3 (same size) you can do the rest with portal spells.
And before you get this far, you can just waist just enough towers just to get enough light and dark matter.

H19_minimaal.png

Lovec Krys

Btw, if any dev wonders, why we are not doing chapter quests:
Quests like upgrade buildings - in my beta city case an armory to 41 costs a lot of seeds, the same seeds my beta city desperately needs for making hundreds of thousands sentient goods for every research.
So chapter quests are, as usualy, counterproductive to the speed of going through the chapter.
By not doing them, i'm able to advance in chapter faster then by doing them. Therefore not doing them is the obvious choice.

Alcaro

yeah, in my live city with those upgrades and sentient production I used almost 2M seeds in less than 2 days. Now my stock is sooooo low that I have to prioritize what sentient I produce cuz all 3 I can't. Ah, and I decided to not upgrade anything anymore until the end of the chapter. At least this is my intention.

Alcaro

I have a question about Towers of Light (Darkness). If I upgrade a Light to Darkness will the countdown reset to 0 or the the tower will expire anyway in 7 days from the moment of its building?

Does any of you have a strategy about these towers? What would be the best? Should I keep the first 10 until they expire then the next 10 to upgrade them to lvl.2, get those Dark thingies and then sell them?
I would appreciate any piece of advice. :)

Bor de Wolf 1965

The moment you start the upgrade the countdown timer stops till the upgrade is finished.
Only then the countdown timer resumes from were it was left.
So, if you upgrade the tower just 1h after you build it, when it is ready you have 6 days 23:00 left on the timer.
So, if you upgrade the tower just 2 days 11:37 after you build it, when it is ready you have 4 days 12:23 left on the timer.

Alcaro

ty @Bor de Wolf 1965 - got it now :)
ty @Lovec Krys - then I am doomed. :confused:
In my live server there are zero trades of Ingots. It's like everybody need only that. I needed 2 full days to build 10 Towers, not to mention that I am freaking low in Unurium, nevermind the Seeds :D :D
Out of desperation I've built the Temple of Spirits. I got for a full Spire and some chests about 62k Unurium. It's nice but not enough, not even close. I have to upgrade it asap at least to lvl.6, especially that Winter event is around the corner. If this is the trend, then I will have to also build the Vallorian Tower ... and so, my ability to have good tourny scores and climb the Spire up to the top every week will go straight to h... I mean downhill.

Last edited:

LOKINHO

I have a doubt ... in the last investigation, the ultimate power, it says the following: "The end has come ..." Is it only the end of this race? or the end of elvenar ??

Lovec Krys

@LOKINHO Don't worry, only of the chapter.
You know, you supposed to be gooooooooood. And since you helped a warlock to make his revenge, it's the end of the world!

edeba

I can see the whole idea around the merchant system, but the whole how it plays into the game really was poorly thought out. On our live server there are 55 pages looking for wonder wax. What happened in chapter 18 was an imbalance at start created imbalance for the entire chapter. This chapter just looks worse. Sure they scroll off eventually, but I think the amount that you can trade may be a big part of the problem.

1638404319479.png

palmira

I can see the whole idea around the merchant system, but the whole how it plays into the game really was poorly thought out. On our live server there are 55 pages looking for wonder wax. What happened in chapter 18 was an imbalance at start created imbalance for the entire chapter. This chapter just looks worse. Sure they scroll off eventually, but I think the amount that you can trade may be a big part of the problem.

View attachment 9630
I produce wax in my live server and nobody wants wax, the whole market for ascended goods consists of 9 pages, 8 of them offering wax, the first page being offers of t7 for powder