• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Misty Forest 2021

Heffernan

I still love this event... It is great once a year :)
I don't completely hate it, but...

Same thing is happening to me as last year, i'm trying my "best", reached the one quest per day point etc, but just had a look and it seems i can at best get to level 6 in event. And "if" they have two more in adventure then level 8, exactly as my witches hut. I'm doing something wrong or is it that they don't have extra event currency in chests (??). Anyway I don't think this one will land in my village (witches hut is still there).

And same as last year I'm not especially love the idea of having to look for a "chest" before i can have a go at winning the daily, and I haven't been very lucky there (dailies) this year (don't remember anymore how it was last year).

Skillpowers

I don't completely hate it, but...

Same thing is happening to me as last year, i'm trying my "best", reached the one quest per day point etc, but just had a look and it seems i can at best get to level 6 in event. And "if" they have two more in adventure then level 8, exactly as my witches hut. I'm doing something wrong or is it that they don't have extra event currency in chests (??). Anyway I don't think this one will land in my village (witches hut is still there).

And same as last year I'm not especially love the idea of having to look for a "chest" before i can have a go at winning the daily, and I haven't been very lucky there (dailies) this year (don't remember anymore how it was last year).

if you do all quests and you buy all 420 package you can untill last days that you won't reach 420 anymore , you can easely get to level 8 with ur building , beta is great to test out the event (same as last year) if you can't reach to 8 with all quests done and picking stuff up around ur city then the problem is with ur tactic of how to use the items on the route.

edeba

I'm doing something wrong or is it that they don't have extra event currency in chests (??).
You are doing something wrong. Mine is up to level 9 and there is 10 days left. I have one extra artifact from last year.

If it costs a lot of resources to uncover a square, just leave it.

palmira

Now that I know the mechanics, I really like clearing the fog, the prizes are not super but once a year I really enjoy this event, for the intelectual challenge not so much for the prizes. And I am doing good on the cats, quite bad on the prizes, I have 239 cats and not much in the way of prizes ...

aliceFalling

@The Evenstar

I have 2 script errors for page 9 of Misty Forest:

'active' to 'activate'
'start the chanting' to 'start chanting'

halloween 2021 page 9.jpg
halloween 2021 page 9.jpg

Aeva

I have 7 at the moment but since we still have about 10 days left to play I expect to get at least 1 more maybe 2 and that would give a full circle.

FieryArien

anyone got the witch summoning circle higher than 6 or 7?
I’m not sure if you checked out the leagues thresholds, but if not here’s what can we assume from that info:
- 8th level requires 7 artifacts which are reached at 180 collected cats. Silver league currently starts at 175 cats => less than 5% of players can have the circle at the 8th level.
- 9th level requires 8 artifacts which are reached at 220 collected cats. Gold league currently starts at 200 cats => less than 1% of players can have the circle at the 9th level.
- 10th level I won’t even comment. :(

Personally I’ve got the circle on the 8th level and it’s already placed in my city. (I’d build just about anything what produces not-tree-gum, because I’m starting Elementals with this awesome boost.)

Lovec Krys

@aliceFalling
I have 6 artefacts. Currently in high bronze(with 166 between 123 and 175).
Currently sitting on quest 57 for 3 days, waiting for tournament to start to get 20 relics. 531 currency in stock, 15 Lanterns & 2 Flasks left from previous forest seeking.

salandrine

I did not read all pages, but I wonder if we will get exchange receips 2 new witch artifacts to 1 for the old witches hut from last year? I am waiting for this receips.

Skillpowers

thx, thats also my fear. But it will last for this artifact to reach the spire.
old artefacts of witch house will appear in spire one day (and turning new artefacts in only only counts for bears-phoenix since those events had 3 diff buildings at once)