• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Implemented [Events] pet food problem

Lelanya

We had pet food in one of the 'lost items' last year. I have been watching for this but haven't seen all the cauldrons, books and skulls as yet

Karvest

there is no pet food in lost items
1633535312811.png

Lushette

I love how some talk about having a stockpile of Pet Food lol. How are we supposed to create a stockpile if it never appears in the MA to craft it?!? Is there some sort of magic I am missing out on here as I struggle to get one per week so I only ever have one or at most two available to use for tourney and spire.

Lovec Krys

@Lushette Depends. Some players are just very unlucky, but in many (if not most) cases lack of petfood is simply made by either not catching all 4 recipe rotations per day and/or too big pet food consumption (can be lowered by using several things, unfortunately some of them are available only for advanced cities (Time Warp wonder f.e.)).
Btw, if you want to talk about pet food stocks, here are my current stocks:
beta:198 (feeding for tournaments + Spire, usualy 3-4 times per week, once in a while feeding 2 brown bears to train units with using time instans)
cz2:309 (feeding for tournaments + Spire, usualy 3-4 times per week, newly feeding Red Panda twice per week, once in a while feeding 1 brown bear for units with using time instants)
cz1:248 (feeding for tournaments + Spire once per week (Fire phoenix), every second week feeding Polar bear for 0 cooldown(Time Warp 30), every or every second week feeding 2 brown bears to train units with using time instans), sometimes feeding Red Panda.

For example pet food consumption can be lowered by:
With the basic 16h tournament cooldown, you can feed FF on one day and do 2 rounds of tournament (like 20/21h round one and between 15h and 19h second day). If you fight in Spire, you can also include your fighting in this schedule.
With the Time Warp wonder (Constructs chapter) and the Polar bear(feed requirement), you can lower cooldown to 0 (3h12min Time Warp 30 or by 3h12min by feeding Polar bear only).
Many pets, who have feeding effect, actualy don't need to be fed since you can obtain their bonuses some other way or they are not powerful enough to waste pet food on them.

edeba

I love how some talk about having a stockpile of Pet Food lol. How are we supposed to create a stockpile if it never appears in the MA to craft it?!? Is there some sort of magic I am missing out on here as I struggle to get one per week so I only ever have one or at most two available to use for tourney and spire.
It will never appear if the slot for it is crafting something else. I make a habit to let all 5 slots roll over empty. I believe it is the 5th slot for pet food.