• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Misty Forest 2021

Lelanya

Perhaps a bit more thought could go into some of the rewards. Guess which cauldron that I hope to never encounter?
Screenshot (1753).png

Moncsociusz

To be honest, I'm not a fan of this event. I mean the concept that it's interactive is really interesting, but to progress and gain something (and points as well) is too expensive in it. In the usual events, you get something for each chest, right now for a substantial sum of event currency you get 3-5 rewards. It is just not worth the effort, especially as the evo building is quite mediocre at it best. So either make the lights cheap so we could proceed in a more reasonable gain ratio or buff the Evo something worthwhile. I spent 1000 event currency and I got one daily, 2 instants and 5 KP.

Last edited:

Arthus

Considering how many problems are with misty forest (people getting stuck again without clear road, just like in 2020) and weak prizes, they basically wasted whole year to re-run a bad concept. Congratulations for the laziness of the year award.

SoggyShorts

Considering how many problems are with misty forest (people getting stuck again without clear road, just like in 2020) and weak prizes, they basically wasted whole year to re-run a bad concept. Congratulations for the laziness of the year award.
I disagree about the "bad concept." Regular events are boring AF. At least the misty forest is engaging even if flawed.
Weak prize(s) and poor execution are spot on though.

Hazel Caballus

I spent 1000 event currency and didn’t win a single daily prize. Now I avoid looking at the dailies to avoid further frustration... as I know I won’t get them anyway. The chances for winning daily prizes are much too low! The re-roll doesn’t make any sense to me this way, too. Just another prize to look at - without improved chances to win it. Re-roll should do something else than just showing another daily prize. Maybe temporarily enhancing the chances to win the current daily prize (okay, it would probably need to be renamed then).

Arthus

Made it to 5th level of main building. Didn't get any daily yet, such weak chances and ammounts of chests.

Skillpowers

Made it to 5th level of main building. Didn't get any daily yet, such weak chances and ammounts of chests.
correct , as i remember from last year the misty forest is not something that will give you alot of daily prices. (will have my building to lvl 7 now (2 artefacts from quests)

edit: won total of 6 daily prices.

Last edited:

DeletedUser3773

I'm not sure yet so I didn't put in a ticket but I think my lights (candles, lamps, flashes) reset to zero a day after I bought a 420 pkg. I remember buying it. Then I decided not to play the mini-game yet. I thought I might end up buying another pkg and having a big playing day. A day went by and I went in to play what I had anyway, but they were all zero. Now I doubt myself that I forgot if I played already. That is why I'm going to try it again. Buy the 420 pkg and not use it, wait to see if it disappears. Seems like a waste I know, if its true, but I'm not really caring about this event much, anyway. Just being a beta tester.
Edit: I was wrong, they didn't disappear. I guess I'm just senile. :(

Last edited by a moderator:

Arthus

correct , as i remember from last year the misty forest is not something that will give you alot of daily prices. (will have my building to lvl 7 now (2 artefacts from quests)

edit: won total of 6 daily prices.

Finally started getting some dailies after lvl 5 of building.
System with daily switching is interesting though, it gives us a choice and i would love to see it in all events.

Bazel

Is it only me or somebody else who find it very difficult to collect 20 misty cats?
Since I am only in the beginning chapter 2 is very difficult for me to make any progression in this event. Tonight I am totally blocked from proceeding because the event Quest is asking me to give AW - the problem with that is I am not even far enough along to do AW KP.

SoggyShorts

I am in early chapter 2 and that is the quest I am totally stuck on. There is no way I can proceed in this event
Contact Support. This is an error that should have been fixed (it always has been in past events) so technically a bug.
Support should be able to just skip or complete the quest for you.

Hazel Caballus

Contact Support. This is an error that should have been fixed (it always has been in past events) so technically a bug.
Support should be able to just skip or complete the quest for you.
Thanks for this advice. I‘ve got a few new members who are stuck at that quest and I hope that the support will help them to be able to continue with the event.

Shayla Navarius

Dear Humans and Elves,

Please use this thread to discuss the new Misty Forest Event.

We're looking forward to your feedback!

Kind regards

Your Elvenar Team
I am not happy with this event. I can’t get enough of the magic ingredients in order to get enough of the lights in order to search the maze in order to get cats or other things in order to get the buildings! So far, the only building I have gotten is the initial one that everybody gets. This is not a fun event. This is not a pleasant event. This is not a nice event. This is not a likable or enjoyable event!!! This is very hard for small cities to deal with! I don’t like this event at all!
Even worse: I am stuck on an early quest in my Baby City, chapter 2, that tells me to either use pet food or fight and win 3 encounters. All of my troops are so low that they keep getting killed off and I cannot win! And I cannot make pet food and have no building to use pet food on! This means I am stuck, stuck, stuck stuck stuck! I may only be eight years old, but you adults made a big mistake! You need to make it possible for little baby cities to play in your game and get candles!!!!
I am only able to get a few candles at a time, which means I cannot advance very far! This is not a fair game! Not fair at all!

Hazel Caballus

and have no building to use pet food on
It might not be a big help in your situation, but you can disenchant pet food instead of using it on a building.

Events are always hard to play for very small cities, but you don’t need to worry about missing this event - the next event will soon take place when this one is finished. So you can focus on progressing with your city and prepare it for the next event, it will be easier when you reach chapters 3 and have access to the Spire. By that time you can also craft some pet food instants in the magic academy.

Last edited: