• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion New Feature - Fellowship Progression

I think you have it right. If you buy tournament perk at level 1, it will store 2500 points. But we do not know yet if that is a max or if that is per week. They have not told us yet, so we have to wait for people to test it after the end of the next tournament.
To me it seems like they made it to be accrued as much as you unlock until you want to use it, not weekly. In the video, he says you can accrue for weeks until you want to use all your points. So I'm imagining that you keep unlocking them as much as you need and then when you use the points you have the ability to reset the chests if you want to switch. The part that I'm struggling with and will have to see is if when you use the points, can you keep the chests at the same level and accrue them again to it's cap, or will it be required to reset and start over. Because if it is not necessary to reset, I can unlock the Spire only for example, and just use the perks for the Spire and not have to reset it. It would only be reset if I decide to change it from Spire to Tourney. I hope this is the case anyway. I would love that choice. Guess we will have to wait and see. Thanks for the reply!

When we have activate tournament and spire in perks.
can we some place see the save point?
You can see your points when you click on the "+" sign on the Spire progression bar or the Tourney Progression bar. If it shows 0, then you have not unlocked that perk.

Karvest

not "not unlocked" but "not saved".
1633383198840.png

Enevhar Aldarion

To me it seems like they made it to be accrued as much as you unlock until you want to use it, not weekly. In the video, he says you can accrue for weeks until you want to use all your points. So I'm imagining that you keep unlocking them as much as you need and then when you use the points you have the ability to reset the chests if you want to switch. The part that I'm struggling with and will have to see is if when you use the points, can you keep the chests at the same level and accrue them again to it's cap, or will it be required to reset and start over. Because if it is not necessary to reset, I can unlock the Spire only for example, and just use the perks for the Spire and not have to reset it. It would only be reset if I decide to change it from Spire to Tourney. I hope this is the case anyway. I would love that choice. Guess we will have to wait and see. Thanks for the reply!

When a Mage or Achmage clicks on the Reset button, you get a message asking if you want to reset and that you get one free reset each month. So I do not think you are required to reset each time you spend saved points. I think you only reset when you decide you want to spend your XP on a different Perk than you already have. I am guessing it gives you back the XP you spent and all perks are returned to level zero.

@Turbina Mage or Archmage, according to other threads, can buy or use perks. It is just a text error in the game where it only says Archmage.

Karvest

Looks like the Archmage has to be online during last minutes of spire / tourney !?
No. He (or any mage) can use saved points ahead of time. If used points would be excessive - they will come back to the archive.
The only situation when you should not use saved points is when you have a very big archive and want to accumulate points for several chests there to get gold once a few weeks (if excessive points from different weeks stack, of course).

DeletedUser2378

I want to be excited about this... but there just isn't enough information to even know what to be excited about...or how to proceed with the Fellowship Progression features.
I've read through this thread and while many players have offered pretty helpful information that they've found or deduced, it's not enough for the average person to comprehend (me, I'm talking about me). lol
Some of it seems to contradict what the little "i" shows in-game.
I guess me and mine will do what others are doing and go for it with the points we have and see what happens.
That's weird though. o_O

P.S. to add: I know this is Beta, where we test new features...but we usually get a little more information before and during said testing.

Last edited by a moderator:

Enevhar Aldarion

Aside from the test error, which has been reported, as can be seen by reading the greyed-out box, at least the new system will not let us spend out saved points if we do not have enough to unlock the next chest:

Screenshot (47).png

Karvest

that's bad if so, that's really forces some mage to be online at the end...
from the other side, mage can unlock intermediate chest with these points and then other players continue their way to the top.

Enevhar Aldarion

that's bad if so, that's really forces some mage to be online at the end...
from the other side, mage can unlock intermediate chest with these points and then other players continue their way to the top.

That also means you have to use the points to complete the chests one at a time and not just spend them all and see how far it goes up the purple bar.

I also realized that this Perk will take some of the pressure off members who do not, or cannot, go very high in the Spire. I have always felt bad when those players are asked to get a few points more, just so the few players who are at or near the top can get one more reward chest, while the players putting in those extra points get nothing. Now we can just use saved points instead.

So question, Is there a notification somewhere that reports who used the points? Kind of like when we pull the flag on the FA, it says who pulled it. When the points are used, can we tell who, the Archmage or which Mage used it?

aliceFalling

Please @aliceFalling allow @Marindor to enjoy his honeymoon.
@The Evenstar is doing a terrific job covering for him and also we are enjoying her company :)
Hi Scoobydoo,
I am happy that Marindor is on honeymoon and I mean no disrespect to Evenstar. However it would be really nice to get a few answers to questions every now and then. I once complained about Marindor to Marindor and he replied that he already did more than was asked of him. I now see that he was right and I apologise to him publicly for any criticism I erroneously gave him.

Happy Honeymoon Marindor (but I do hope you come back!)

:)

Kersepitje

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
@Scoobydoo just how long do you Europeans take for a honeymoon? @Marindor has been gone for over a month now. Are we sure his bride did not get annoyed with him and stash his body somewhere? ;)
Well he had to extend his honeymoon due to USA restrictions. His honeymoon was planned in the USA, but the US doesn't allow people who have been in the Schengenzone (whole of Europe) in the past 14 days. So he extended his honeymoon by 14 days to go out of that zone before going to the USA.

So its kinda special circumstances.
I think most Europeans take a honeymoon of something between 10 days and 3 weeks. Of course that differs everywhere in Europe depending on culture, income, etc...

Lovec Krys

Schengenzone (whole of Europe)
One small correction. Shengenzone doesn't include whole Europe. It includes all EU countries + several other countries, but not all european countries.
I'm pretty sure that at least countries such as Albania, Bosnia, Serbia, Ukraine, Belarus, Russia are not members of Shengenzone.