• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

City Pet Food is too rare

Droopy

Well, i had only 1 pet food in around 10 days and 1 day after the message here i received 4 pet food items within 2 days. Thats what i like to see every day ;-)
I didn't contacted support, because i doubt they can force pet food in my MA. If they can that would be nice :)
Btw, i'm very sure i didn't miss any rotation-cycle in the MA. I forced my MA a while ago back on 22:30 (refresh with diamonds). This ensures for me that i always see all cycles. It seems to be that i was very unlucky on live.

Last edited:

CrazyWizard

Well, i had only 1 pet food in around 10 days and 1 day after the message here is received 4 pet food items within 2 days. Thats what i like to see every day ;-)
I didn't contacted support, because i doubt they can force pet food in my MA. If they can that would be nice :)
Btw, i'm very sure i didn't miss any rotation-cycle in the MA. I forced my MA a while ago back on 22:30 (refresh with diamonds). This ensures for me that i always see all cycles. It seems to be that i was very unlucky on live.
After rain there is sunshine.
After bad times there will be good times.

Enjoy the petfood

SoggyShorts

I've had the opposite, LOL.
balanced.png

Avocado

Interesting about these slots: Can I read up somewhere what belongs in which slot?

I also find pet food too scarce. Feeding 1 fire phoenix (3 pet foods for tourney, sometimes one for the spire on sunday), 1 bear (1 food), That is 5 a week. I never get more, so cannot feed the fire panda. But I do get my 4-5 a week, which is comforting :)).

I am already doing all the things, that Evenstar suggested and also look into the MA every 3-4 hours, scarcely missing one overnight. So it is strange, that some people say, they get around 10 Pet foods per week.

Enevhar Aldarion

Interesting about these slots: Can I read up somewhere what belongs in which slot?

I don't have the list handy right now, so this is not everything for each slot, but counting from left to right:

slot 1 is always all the buildings and nothing else
slot 2 is broken shards and KP and AK?
slot 3 is portal profits and coin and supply instants
slot 4 is time instants and maybe something else?
slot 5 is relics, artifacts, and pet food

Also, if you open your crafting and they are not in this order, you are experiencing a long-standing crafting bug that will show things in the wrong slots, until you close and open the MA again. People on the Facebook groups drive me crazy with this, because they will just not understand it is a bug/glitch and keep telling people that items can show in multiple slots. I really wish Inno would fix this.

Shereana

slot 1 is always all the buildings and nothing else
slot 2 is broken shards and KP and AK?
slot 3 is portal profits and coin and supply instants
slot 4 is time instants and maybe something else?
slot 5 is relics, artifacts, and pet food
Slot 3 after today's update also contains 8 catalysts craft:
1631704959584.png

If the picture from the announcement is right (one can get both new crafts at the same time), then catalyst for VV is in slot 2.

Attachments

• 1631706703712.png
    1631706703712.png
    508.8 KB · Views: 78

Avocado

@Enevhar Aldarion , thanks sooo much for the slots description :) :) :)

I am glad the new fragments to CC craft is using the -for me- totally useless slot3 :))

And if we really get a building, which produces fragments in huge and generous amounts without sacrificing the entire use of an Evo building for it (because that would again advantage the moonstone farmers) , then presumably lots of people will be very happy, including me :). Because then everybody has access to the new crafting recipe.

Royal Restaurations must be in Slot 2, then. Just got one.

Droopy

So maybe, Droopy, you had been getting less pet food but many bear artefact exchanges?
Not in live, here at beta i've seen it now already the whole day :-(.
But it is useless, because i don't have 2 red panda bear artefacts and buying with diamonds is not possible. ‍♂️