• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Tournament changes

It will be not about how many chests we get as a FS, the 20 relics come at ten chests for the FS is the same as it was before ! In order to keep up inventory for the Crafting in the MA we will have to work all Tournies equally to keep up. We used to be able to choose which tournies we need to push in to get the relics we need as it is now that choice has been taken away!

edeba

It will be not about how many chests we get as a FS, the 20 relics come at ten chests for the FS is the same as it was before ! In order to keep up inventory for the Crafting in the MA we will have to work all Tournies equally to keep up. We used to be able to choose which tournies we need to push in to get the relics we need as it is now that choice has been taken away!
I think you still can choose which weeks to push and which weeks you choose will make a difference. You now have more than one relic to consider each week and it might turn out that it makes the most sense to do say only 6 provinces, or 15, depending on boost and what you have MA preference to make.

I have started doing 24 provs each week in live worlds to build up stock so if these changes do actually create a shortage in relics of a certain kind. I Will Be Prepared!! unless I'm really not in need of a certain relic! but I beleive we will be short on relics needed for asended goods boost when we get there. Which for me will be only my A world city. I really wish they had given us time to build up inventory in beta city before they just dumped it on US!!

DeletedUser3726

One of the recent changes involved refining MA recipes to use other relics. I thought this would be great until I crafted petfood in the MA and noticed my T3 boost had dropped afterwards. It would have been nice if Inno had told us that these recipes using boosted relics will result in losing our production boost!

before.jpg

after.jpg

Karvest

That was always a thing, pet food recipes were not changed. Recent change was about spells in "produce" tab, not about anything you can craft in "crafting".
And it would be great if some spells would require boosted relics too, but sadly there is no one...

DeletedUser3726

That was always a thing, pet food recipes were not changed. Recent change was about spells in "produce" tab, not about anything you can craft in "crafting".
And it would be great if some spells would require boosted relics too, but sadly there is no one...

It's alright for big cities who have thousands of relics but losing production boost when crafting is murder on small cities.

CrazyWizard

It's alright for big cities who have thousands of relics but losing production boost when crafting is murder on small cities.
There are 9 relic boosted goods 7 released 2 not yet.

So all goods are boosted and therefore affected by anything that costs relics

Minouche

I don’t like this Change. It need longer to get 700%. And I have more Relics, I don’t need, than I need. :confused:
And I have a little City.;)

DeletedUser3773

You are assuming that everyone does at least 9 provinces per week. This is simply not true, especially in early chapters. In particular, doing 9 provinces per tournament requires having at least 9 provinces per tournament. Without overscouting this would not be the case until around chapter 6.
I'm replying a little late to this but I just had to add my 2 cents. I've just started Chapter 6 and have been doing 9 provinces per tournament for awhile now, at least all of chapter 5. In fact, in the current tournament, I have 10 provinces. I have NOT over-scouted. I scouted and completed exactly the amount of provinces needed to advance to the the next chapter and no more because it's very expensive but moreover, the difficulty is always "medium" and just getting it to be at "easy" level isn't EASY at all. I can't imagine how anyone can over-scout in the early chapters, unless I'm doing it wrong and could've been getting "very easy" levels all this time.
I just wondered where the stats info comes from that you don't play 9 provinces in tournament until Chpt. 6 when that is not my experience?

little bee

I just wondered where the stats info comes from that you don't play 9 provinces in tournament until Chpt. 6 when that is not my experience?
It's just math. There are 9 different tounaments and 9*9=81. But you will most likely not scout all types equally. So you prabably need more like 90-100 provinces to have at least 9 of every typ. Without over-scouting this should happen around the beginning of chapter 6. Of course you can easily have 10 provinces of some type before that.

Enevhar Aldarion

Regarding scouting and over-scouting, and the Orc wall for catering before you can make them in chapter 8, you can complete 222 provinces if you stay circular around your city. That is every province in the first 10 Rings and an average of 24 or 25 provinces for each of the 9 relic types. Though the actual numbers are a little more weird, as my Beta city had exactly 22 or 26 provinces for each relic type when I completed Ring 10. But that is how a caterer in chapter 6 or 7 can push 4000-5000 points per week in the tournament.

Lovec Krys

I can't imagine how anyone can over-scout in the early chapters
Simple. You just need to do the chapters more slowly (for whatever reason) and doing encounter quests for events in the map (and scout of course).
But hitting the orc wall is not so hard. I belong to the fast group and when i researched orc armories i had around 10-11 non-orc provinces left.

Enevhar Aldarion

It looks like this relic change is starting this week on the German servers, but not on any of the other Live servers, at least according to our CM on the US servers. Can anyone else confirm or deny this?