• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Duplicate Shortcut from neighbors

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I would also like to have a shortcut back to notifications. At the moment when you go to notifications to motivate those who motivated you, you have to go back to the map and then to your city and then back to notifications to motivate the next person that motivated you. Would be nice to have a ' back to city' or notification button somewhere.

DeletedUser

Thanks for pointing that out. I did scan the suggestion list. Obviously I missed it.

DeletedUser

My other suggestion has gone missing. Maybe because it had the same header? I said :

I suggested we should have a choice in the tech tree, seeing as the paths are there. Maybe also been suggested. I am really late in the game. :oops:

DeletedUser

Ah, I didn't fully understand the title - I don't understand your second suggestion yet, it seems to me also, that it should be discussed in an own thread

DeletedUser

Here it is:
In the tech tree we complete our research in columns. The arrow paths light up as you hover over a research, but you can not continue on that path. In Foe you had a choice to go onto the next column to complete that path. You always had to catch up with the research you skipped at the end of such a path, sometimes it came back to bite you and other times it worked out well. I will see if I can take a screen shot to explain if you don't understand what I mean.

DeletedUser

I just found your other thread (didn't know, that 2 threads can be opened with identical title) after my last post.

Just want to add here, that it isn't true, that you always have to complete a column to research a technology of the next column

DeletedUser43

I have just given this thread the title "Shortcut from neighbours", as the other thread with "Tech tree choice" is still shown in the list of threads. You can find it here (click).

However, as methusu has pointed out, the idea of a shortcut to your own city after visiting a neighbour is already suggested here (click). I'll close this thread as a duplicate. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.