• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

World Map Make quick neighborly help a... research!

DeletedUser

I just had a brilliant idea! Or at least I think so :)

We spend a lot of time browsing the map to help our neighbors. It's fun at the very beginning, but quickly gets tedious and starts to consume a lot of your time.

It has been suggested before that we need a quick way to give neighborly help (a button or something else). And I agree.

But if it were available from the very start, beginning players might 'abuse' the feature and never visit other people's towns. And that would be their loss, and a pity for all.

Therefore, I suggest creating a new research that would unlock this quick neighborly help feature. It could be placed near the stage you start producing Tier 2 goods. Then it would not be accessible from the very start, but just when you start wanting it.

Here's how I see it:

If I have visited a neighbor's city before, when I mouse over it next time, a choice would pop up to:
  • Enter city
  • Polish main hall
  • Polish builders' hut
  • Polish best available deco
Probably this research should be optional.

What do you think of my idea?!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

OK, how about just the quick city options? I would love to have them. To heck with research!
  • Enter city
  • Polish main hall
  • Polish builders' hut
  • Polish best available deco

DeletedUser

It would be nice to add a button (Aid button) on each heighbor city and RANDOMLY motivate a cultural building or deco or builders.

DeletedUser

It would be nice to add a button (Aid button) on each heighbor city and RANDOMLY motivate a cultural building or deco or builders.

Well, it would sure speed things up.

What do you think of my idea though?

DeletedUser252

I like the idea of a research. After all; you have to put some extra in it before it gets easy

DeletedUser819

Neighbourhood assistance :::
as many of my neighbors offer me any help,
should daily lose coins neighbors that do not help ...
:cool:

---------------

Cherubim ... random Help button I do not like !!! :(

Edit by Lauwi: Merged posts. Please avoid double posting.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser43

@Cherubim : the idea of an "Aid" button that randomly aids another player's building, has been suggested in this thread (click).

Multiple ideas about giving neighbourly help more quickly have been forwarded:
  • A list of discovered players
  • A "Next city" button
  • An "Aid" button
  • A mouseover with quick city options (the idea that's been proposed in this thread)
Furthermore, the comment that quicker neighbourly help isn't necessary in the beginning of the game has been forwarded as well. The idea of a research that enables a quicker neighbourly help option right before the second Tier has been used as an example. :)

Here are the links to the other threads:
http://beta.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/list-of-discovered-players-on-the-world-map.105/
http://beta.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/neighbourly-help-faster.1069/
http://beta.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/aid-button-on-world-map.463/