• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

World Map [Forwarded] Highlighting the different hives

DeletedUser580

It would be nice if we actually can see the hives around us. When you get further away from your hometown, its hard to see which is the next easiest map. You will see in the amount of the enemies or the goods you have to pay, but it would be better if we also can see it through a visual marking.

See the picture below. :)

DeletedUser236

+1 from me aswell.. Its a small feature but makes it easier to see what 'ring' you're in..

DeletedUser157

I feel it would not help me in any way however i still support this idea since it could be helpful to others. +1

DeletedUser58

I've liked the initial post, but have this +1 in writing as well. :D I'm only commenting to mention that I like Nosferatu's idea, I think it makes a good addition to this.

DeletedUser867

Similarly, when we DON'T have an active scout, the scout icon could jump to the nearest scoutable province.

DeletedUser283

the other day I had a quest demanding that I solve an encounter "distance 5"
yeah right ! and how the heck do I guess where distance 5 is ?
I finally fought and won a random encounter in a random province, and the quest completed....
I am impressed ... NOT

... and I fully support this suggestion !

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Similarly, when we DON'T have an active scout, the scout icon could jump to the nearest scoutable province.
tbh I would prefer to have some indicator of what province I last scouted. I have expanded so much that when I first enter the world map I can not even see my boundary. I have to scan the entire perimeter and try to figure out where I scouted last. Also a zoom out on the world map would be very helpful.

DeletedUser205

+1
IMHO instead of colored rings a simple number (e.g. in the relics button) would do it