• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Cannot reproduce [4590] Have started 5 builds with only 4 builders

DeletedUser

I have only bought 4 builders, but hopefully you can see from the attached picture that I have 5 builds going. It wouldn't let me start a 6th but I'd imagine that the game is hard coded to a max of 5.

I'll try and reproduce this later, but this is the first time that I have seen this.

This occurred about 15 mins before this post creation time.

16418834462_8633e4935a_m.jpg

DeletedUser126

I had once 6 buildings being built at the same time with 5 builders, so i dont think so. I never managed to reproduce it.

DeletedUser

Just to say that 2 builds finished and it didn't let me start 2 new builds to go back over the limit.

DeletedUser

General Description (Overview):

What I expected to happen:
I have 2 builders unlocked, and I'm upgrading 2 buildings (2 armories to level 7) at the moment.
At the top in the left corner you normally can see the number of (available) builders, so I expected their would be 0/2.

What actually happened:
It says 1/2 and I can build new things like I actually have 1/2 builders, but I am upgrading 2 other buildings and never unlocked a third builder

How often has this happened:
It's the first time it happened.

Screenshots/Additional information:
pLxh7Wj.png

Reproduction Steps:

I didn't reproduce it, my buildings are busy upgrading
I tried to build another new building and it worked, so I really have 3 builders

Player Name: Blodhgarm

World: Beta 1

Operating System: OS X 10.9.5

Browser and Version: Safari 7.1.3

Flash Version: NPAPI-plug-inversie 16.0.0.305 (I hope this is what you're looking for :p)

Screen Resolution: 15-inch (1440 x 900)

DeletedUser547

Hi,
I have the same "problem" : As you can see, I only have two builders, but three workshops are upgraded simultaneously.
elvenar_1.jpg
elvenar_2.jpg
Player Name: VoidKeeper
World: beta
Operating System: Win 7 PRO
Browser and Version: Chrome Version 40.0.2214.115 m
Flash Version: 16,0,0,305 installed
Screen Resolution: 1920x1200

Marindor

We have indeed been able to confirm this issue and will pass it to our developers for fixing. Thanks for reporting guys!

We have still not been able to reproduce this issue ourselves, unfortunately. We do however see it happen for various players, and we have made some changes to the system that should hopefully prevent this. These changes will go live with the update to version 0.14. More on that update will follow later. Please let us know if you still encounter it after that update. :)