• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Cannot reproduce Combat - Skip turn at wrong place

DeletedUser628

Thank you for the report, Arfoult, apologies for the late reply. We have reviewed the video but could not see any issue taking place during your battle.

Can you please provide some more details? Which unit(s) did it affect? It would also help if you look at the Bug Reports Template and provide us with any missing information. It may be related to the battle lag that has been reported in other threads, though we're currently still investigating that one.

DeletedUser

mouse.JPG
We have reviewed the video but could not see any issue taking place during your battle

You need a pair of glasses... :)I found the wrong mouse graphic. Sometimes you can see it in the video. The description is not wrong, but I cannot see the trigger.

DeletedUser628

Who says I don't already have a pair of glasses? ;) Okay, having focused on the mouse graphic I can see the issue in the video as well. Thanks, will follow up on that.

Marindor

As we cannot reproduce this issue ourselves, I'll set it to "Cannot Reproduce" for now. Should it happen again, please provide us with exact reproduction steps so we can try to reproduce it and fill in the Bugs Report Template (Browser version/Flash Version) etc. Thank you! :)