• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

New Game Features Cancel/back button while loading

UlyssesBlue

Sometimes I will accidentally click on the wrong button, and end up having to sit for two solid minutes waiting for a page to load just so I can immediately go back to the one I was on (which takes another two minutes to load), and this is enormously frustrating due to the very long load times this game has. Some examples are:
- when I'm doing neighbourly help for my fellowship and I accidentally click on a city I've already visited instead of the button just next to it for one I haven't helped, which means the city is loaded instead of the neighbourly help window.
- if I try to open the market window, and accidentally click on the world map button next to it instead.

To solve this issue, could we get a cancel or back button on the load screen, so if the wrong button is clicked you can immediately undo that action, instead of having to wait up to two minutes to load the new page, then another two to load the one you were just on. Probably not an issue for anyone with super fast internet, but we aren't all so lucky.

Karvest

Internet speed shouldn't be a big issue once you opened all windows once => most of data should be in local cache except building images that you haven't seen yet. It's more about your device CPU performance.
But I agree, accidentally clicking on some town while playing tourney/doing NH is pretty annoying even on fast PC + fast internet.

Angedev

I have this problem while logging in with my mobile. If I didn't log out last time, it immediately starts to logging me in without any possibility to choose world/account. Back button doesn't work in this case. And sometime I know I will get some present in the first city where I'll log in, but I'm not able to choose the city :(

Marindor

We currently have no plans to implement this idea as there are more urgent things to work on for our development team. I'll archive this thread now.