• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [4563] Problems with the Trader

DeletedUser

What I expected to happen: Delete an existing trade

What actually happened: Cannot delete trade because "trade has already been accepted by another player", but when I close and re-open the Trader, my trade is still up there.

How often has this happened: Started happening today, March 3rd.

Screenshots/Additional information:
http://joxi.ru/nAy6KY0u3kLDrZ.jpg

Player Name: SirReal
World: Beta
Operating System: Windows 7
Browser and Version: latest Google Chrome
Flash Version: latest
Screen Resolution: 1920 x 1200

DeletedUser

similar for me when trying to accept an offer. Reopening trader did not solve it but a reload

Marindor

Hi guys,

Could you please try clearing your browser's cache and your Flash cache? You can use this guide (click) if you need to know how to do that. Please let us know if this helped!

DeletedUser

There seem to be severe problems with the trader at the moment, if I make new offers they are shown only, until the trader window is closed. Even relog doesn't help, new trade offers are gone...

DeletedUser

"trade has already been accepted by another player"

I just got the same message, when I wanted to accept a shown trade offer. As I accepted the same offer a while ago, I would assume that there is a problem to refresh the data at the 'Accept Offers'-screen. Edit: ...and the 'Your Offers'-screen

If you change tabs now, the page of the 'Accept Offers'-screen isn't remembered now, this could be related.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I have just 'lost' plenty goods in the trader. My trades are gone. have cleared the cash, cookies, logged into another game to check my system, came back, but the goods are still missing.

Last edited by a moderator:

Marindor

Thank you for hanging on there guys! At the moment we are experiencing technical difficulties with the trader's menus not being updated correctly when placing or accepting an offer. Our developers are currently working on this issue.

We are aware that this creates a lot of inconvenience for you and are dearly sorry for that. Rest assured though, that your goods are not missing. They are in fact on the market, but the offers are just not being displayed correctly.

We hope to be able to fix this issue very soon. Please follow this topic for any updates on the matter.

Again, thank you for reporting this and our apologies for the inconvenience!

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Refreshing of data seems to work again, but the page of acceptable offers strangely is only remembered, when leaving the trader, not when changing tabs...

DeletedUser686

Exactly, the same as me, this morning I get crazy.

Resolved, by now.

Thanks

DeletedUser

I placed an offer, but has disappeared completely from "my offers" , in return I lost all the materials put in that offer ... also updating the page or clearing cache ...

DeletedUser

I can confirm this, after it was working for some time, now I have the same wrong display of offers that I had when the bug occured first.

@cafe89: You didn't lose anything, your offer is at the market, you just don't see it (and most likely nobody else).

DeletedUser522

Me also. I have just 'lost' plenty goods in the trader. My trades are gone.

DeletedUser331

Ich nahm auch eine Handels, die mich nicht gutgeschrieben wurde.
Darüber hinaus habe ich 3 oder 4 gestern Handels Marmor gegen Eisen-Set sind alle weg.

DeletedUser473

Hello , I lost 300 planks in the market. I put offers and disappeared the planks

Thanks

DeletedUser236

it seems the problem has been resolved
h8PNbXW.png

Not for me :D