• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [4393] Spending diamonds

DeletedUser236

Sometimes when I spent diamonds, for example, to speed up upgrades it costs 1 more diamond than it's actually asking me to agree on. This happened a few times already. Since I plan how I want to spend my diamonds that's pretty inconvenient since I've got 1 diamond less than I planned for.

What I expected to happen: The popup asked me if I agreed on spending 34 diamonds for starting an upgrade on my planks manufactory, so I thought it would cost me 34 diamonds.

What actually happened: The game charged me 35 diamonds

How often has this happened: 3 times, once while buying resources to upgrade my planks manufactory + once while quickly finishing training + once while quickly finishing planks manufactory.

Screenshots/Additional information: Couldn't screenshot it 'cause I didn't expect it to happen :p
Btw: I don't mind that it charged me a little more since I know it's beta and stuff like this can happen, but I think others wouldn't be very amused by it ;)

Reproduction Steps:

1. Spend diamonds

2. Agree on the amount asked

3. Every now and then it charges what you agreed on + 1 diamond extra

Player Name: Acamax

World: Beta

Browser and Version: Chrome version 40.0.2214.111 m

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Thanks Acamax - this issue is now confirmed and has been forwarded to the developers for fixing :)

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Thanks for reporting this Hoshi, and thanks for cross-linking the thread, much appreciated :)