• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Search results

1. TimeMachine

Whiskers of the Past

Hello Beta-Community, there is another event coming up. :) *** I would like to start a Discussion and Feedback-Thread in this god old forum. Everybody is very welcome to share event-experiences and questions of any kind here! Edit by Konys
  2. TimeMachine

Tournament - Discussion

Hello Beta-Community, I've just finished my first Province Level in tournament and suceeded to reach the Top-20 in Beta-Tournament-Rankings. I would like to start a general discussion about tournament! How important is tournament to you? Do you take part in tournament every week? What do...
  3. TimeMachine

Buzzing Spring

Next event is coming! ;) I would again like to try to start a discussion thread for the upcoming event. Everybody is welcome to share event-experiences of any kind here!
  4. TimeMachine

Question Question on upcoming FA.

I've just red two different versions of announcements on the upcoming FA from two different sources now. Version 1: There will be new rewards: Map 1: Ancient Knowledge 15Librarian'sCart Time Booster 10m (x10) Map 2: Ancient Knowledge 20 (x2) Artifact of Trials of the SorcerersTime Booster 30m...
  5. TimeMachine

Season of Dreams

Hello Beta-Community, at the moment I am a little disapointed with my progress in the current season. I must admit that I don't know exactly how many days or how many daily quests I've missed but to me it looks like that this will be my first season on beta where I won't be able to reach the...
  6. TimeMachine

Blessing of the Phoenix

Next event is coming! ;) I would like to try to start a discussion thread for the upcoming event, like we had here back in the days!
  7. TimeMachine

Question Do treasures in my city cause Streaming Errors?

Today evertime imediatley after reloading because of a streaming error "The treasure-message" pops up. Is this coincidence or do both, streaming error and apperaring treasure have maybe something to do with each other? Did anone else experience this too?
  8. TimeMachine

Question Why am i not able to upgrade Ancient Wonders?

After clicking on upgrade an empty window is showing up. Same for any other Ancient Wonders of mine. Is this a known bug? Cannot check Discord-Server because of being banned. :(
  9. TimeMachine

User Interface Aditional conformation for using Royal Restorations and Artifacts in Magic Academy

At first I would like to say that it is no problem to me that humans and elves are now able to use artifacts to craft pet-food. Same for crafting these small 1x1 buildings by using Royal Restoration. But I, and maybe some other players too, don't want to use those new recipes. At the moment...
  10. TimeMachine

Fixed [44841] Tinlug feeding effect seems to count wrong

Game version: v1.181-beta.10-(36e4241) - html5 (2023-08-08 06:55) Game World: Beta 1 Browser: Google Chrome operating System: Windows 11 Account Name: TimeMachine Humans or Elves: Elves Reproducibility: 2/5 = was not able to finish more tournament encounters yet. ;) Current situation: Tinlug...
  11. TimeMachine

Question Event-Timer missing?

I was just told that there is an upcoming event starting soon. I would have been happier if i would have been able to recognize it by myself Some players have the regular ingame Event-Timer counting down in their cities but in my city it is missing. Why is that?
  12. TimeMachine

Fixed [43646] Tournament

Game version: v1.171-beta.16-(f75c7be) - html5 (2023-03-07 15:40) Game world: beta Browser/IOS/Android + version: Browser / Google Chrome Account name: TimeMachine Humans or Elves: Elves Still wondering if points needed for tournament-chests have been changed.
  13. TimeMachine

Answered Mana Rune

Anyone already placed the "Mana Rune"? I am wondering if the Mana Production Boost relates to every "mana-spending" building like Ancient Wonders and evolvable Event-Buildings?