• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Search results

1. Dhurrin

Tournament - Discussion

Very nice, congrats! But the fact you have done so does not mean it is not a goal for me. (Edit: but the goal would be to have 20+ players all doing 20K or more, aiming for 500.000+ points) Definitely a one-time action
  2. Dhurrin

Tournament - Discussion

On beta; main city: not at all, city is parked beta, last testcity relatively important, about 1.500-2.500 points each week mix of troops and goods no petfood as I have no pets (don't log in often, so don't get enough evolutions to make it worth placing them and don't have enough spellfrags to...
  3. Dhurrin

Buzzing Spring

Of course, the pretty good amounts of VV needed without option screw me over in the use of spellfrags as well
  4. Dhurrin

Buzzing Spring

Yes, I just found that out, which makes it do-able. But also stupid.
  5. Dhurrin

Buzzing Spring

SPEND 3 CCs? Hello, @InnoGames, (and @Astram, as Inno doesn't listen anyway, so please pass it along) It seems that as usual you haven't been listening. It's hard to spend CCs when one already has a hard time collecting enough spellfrags. I can't disenchant them, so that leaves either upping an...
  6. Dhurrin

Blessing of the Phoenix

Looking at the event, I know it's way harder to get all evolutions. No surprising, as there are almost no 'cheap' chests. Usually I will always chose the chest with the lowest cost/progress. But this event there hardly were any; only the 78 for 4 and the 67 for 3. NONE of the small chests had a...
  7. Dhurrin

Announcements and Release Notes (Discord)

First of all, thanks @FaunaWillow for posting it here And yes, finally! Something had to give. And it seems that it finally did get through to their heads that their last change was not well thought out. Sadly, we already lost several players over this, some of them didn't even park their...
  8. Dhurrin

Blessing of the Phoenix

LOL. You guys (@Dorfl the Clay , @TimeMachine ) are way ahead of me. My main city on beta is parked. My babycity I still have up is casual, so looking in 2x a day only, meaning I won't make it very far.
  9. Dhurrin

Ancient wonders level up with the new requirements

So, it has been a while and I have been waiting until I had some time to evaluate this new system. And unsurprisingly, it turned out pretty much as I expected; it sucks. I will compare between some different servers, where I have different cities. Main city: end-game player, that has been...
  10. Dhurrin

Question Why am i not able to upgrade Ancient Wonders?

Not a new feature, this must be one of those 'improvements'
  11. Dhurrin

Trader Ratio changed for Whole Saler?!

Great, so that got screwed as well. Seriously, it looks like they are intentionally screwing up the game so players will leave
  12. Dhurrin

Thanks again FaunaWillow! I noticed the in-game announcement. This is not even an consolation and basically only really benefits the larger players again. Small cities hardly have the resources to craft anything, so they are still screwed. For large cities this may make a difference, but the...
  13. Dhurrin

I just thought of / noticed something else. What I USED to do in order to get extra runes for an AW I need to fill the ring for was to fill the ring for one I don't want to place in order to break some shards. When that ring was full, I would build it, then sell it which would give me an...
  14. Dhurrin

I have to disagree. On Beta I'm just a small fish, a mid-game player, with 1 extra small testcity. For both of those all your arguments are true of course; there just is no way to get enough spellfrags and CCs to be able to build and up any AWs anymore, even if I completely stopped crafting...
  15. Dhurrin

First of all, thanks Fauna Willow! So, the DA, MMM, UUU and ELR for instance all could be sold for huge amounts of coins and supplies. Which will be changed into 1 CC spell. Wowie, I am so impressed....NOT! In fact, I used to save them up for when I would feed the Brown Bear and use those...
  16. Dhurrin

No comment

That is my thought too. They intentionally ruin the game and then will use the dropping number of players as an excuse to completely pull the plug. A very dishonest and cowardly way of saying they don't want it to continue. This change mostly hurts newer and smaller players, so they effectively...
  17. Dhurrin

No comment

My main account ended chap 21 with over a million spellfrags. So I started on both the Chap 21 Aws. Now I'm down to just about 320.000 spellfrags and both of them are about lvl 18. So with just 2 AWs needing spellfrags my stock dropped by almost 700.000, to get both aboudt midlevel. Please...
  18. Dhurrin

No comment

You can post those links, but they DO NO GOOD. A LOT of the players do not want to go on Discord. And since one cannot even read any posts there without logging in (unlike the forums, and unlike twitter) that info basically is non-existent for a lot of people. I for one will not join Discord. So...
  19. Dhurrin

One Last Plea to Save the Forums!!!

YESYESYES. The forum is so much better to look up information, it has so much info stored. And I despise having to go to an outside source. At least the forums one can read without having to log in, can't even do that with Discord. PLEASE KEEP THE FORUMS!