• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Search results

1. Heymrdiedier

Spire base tournament/spire formula on things that are under your control instead of something that can never be undone.

Since we cant undo the placing of expansions, we basically are punished forever since the new tournament formula was introduced. My suggestion would be to use working population and/or culture to determine the cost instead of placed expansions. That way if a player would want to downsize his...
  2. Heymrdiedier

City negative ranking points for placed expansions

I realize this suggestion might sound silly to many, but hear me out: my suggestion would be to give negative ranking points to every placed expansion in ratio of current chapter. Kinda like an tax, keep it empty then you loose ranking, put something good on it, and you ofcourse go it the plus...
  3. Heymrdiedier

Trader Make trader available during upgrade

I'm not sure why we disabled this in the first place, but I don't see a benefit of it from anyone that we can't trade anymore when we upgrade. I remember we used to still be able to use the trader by using the shortcut T, and i think (tho not sure) that it was also possible as some point to...
  4. Heymrdiedier

Not a Bug Rotating building only works on symmetrical building

Game version:1v1.77-(b4b86f8) (2019-04-01 12:12) HTML5 Yes/No:no Game world:Beta Browser/IOS/Android + version: chrome Flash Player version: Operating System: windows 10 Screen resolution: Account name: Heymrdiedier Humans or Elves: Elves expected situation: when you rotate a building 180...
  5. Heymrdiedier

am looking for a new fellowship

Hi since this is beta and i only use it to test new stuff, i dont have much time to do all the things i do on my main server. That basically i means i hardly do any neighbourly help, and this is where i get into trouble with most fellowships leadership. If this isnt an issue for your guild and...
  6. Heymrdiedier

User Interface [UI] Shortcut to open first available tournamentmap

Summary Add shortcuts for opening tournament province, fighting and negotiating. Description Id like to see a shortcut, T for example. When you press T while being on worldmap, it would open the first tournament province that isnt on cooldown. ofcourse going from 1 to last. Motivation think...
  7. Heymrdiedier

Research Help new player to catch up with the end game players faster

With every new chapter added, it because harder and harder for new players to be able to catch up with endgame players. If there is a mobile app coming (which we assume is coming some day) a lot of new players might join the game and it might be hard for them to ever catch up so they might...
  8. Heymrdiedier

What i hope the dev are working on right now.

I really hope the devs are doing their very best at implenting these changes: * rising the price of diamonds * make combat harder * make troopsize bigger * more timeconsuming tournaments * less expansions on research and hardly possible getting them on worldmap * next guesrace we would love a...
  9. Heymrdiedier

Question Runs from tournament reward

Question, did anyone get any runes from the new dragons and sorceress wonders out of the tournament yet? Since they are totally random, normally at least someone could have gotten them. Im just wondering if they maybe didn't forget to add them to possible tournament rewards
  10. Heymrdiedier

Duplicate Power of provision gives too much hammers

Game version: v1.23.4-(785f9e5) (2017-02-09 10:50) Game world: zz1 Browser + version: chrome Flash Player version: 24.0.0 Operating System: W10 Screen resolution: n/a Account name: Heymrdiedier Humans or Elves: Elves Reproducibility: 4/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 =...
  11. Heymrdiedier

Fixed [12831] Upgrade tab of lvl 19 armory shows wrong image

Game version: v1.22.8-(6f8ed0c) (2017-02-02 9:48) Game world: zz1 Browser + version: chrome Flash Player version: 24.0.0 Operating System: windows 10 Screen resolution: n/a Account name: Heymrdiedier Humans or Elves: Elves Reproducibility: 5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 =...
  12. Heymrdiedier

Fixed [12874] Cannot send mail

Game version: v1.22.8-(6f8ed0c) (2017-02-02 9:48) Game world: zz1 Browser + version: chrome Flash Player version: 24.0.0 Operating System: windows 10 Screen resolution: n/a Account name: Heymrdiedier Humans or Elves: Elves Reproducibility: 5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 =...
  13. Heymrdiedier

Duplicate Rune rewards from tournament do not match what it shown in infopage

Game version: v1.21.8-(08b2a57) (2017-01-19 13:33) Game world: nl1 Browser + version: chrome Flash Player version:24.0.0 Screen resolution: not applicable Account name: Heymrdiedier Humans or Elves: elves Reproducibility: 5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens...
  14. Heymrdiedier

Duplicate when tournament ends, you get credit for the quest: finish a province

Game version: v1.22.4-(5623052) (2017-01-19 14:03) Game world: zz1 Browser + version: chrome Flash Player version:24.0.0 Screen resolution: not applicable Account name: Heymrdiedier Humans or Elves: elves Reproducibility: ?/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens...
  15. Heymrdiedier

Not a Bug joining a fellowship while you have points -> those points do not count, points stay with old FS

Game version: v1.21.2-(0aadeac) (2017-01-04 14:40) Game world: zz1 Browser + version: chrome Flash Player version:24.0.0 Screen resolution: not applicable Account name: Heymrdiedier Humans or Elves: elves Reproducibility: 5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens...
  16. Heymrdiedier

Duplicate Leaving fellowship while you have progress in tournament -> stream error

Game version: v1.21.2-(0aadeac) (2017-01-04 14:40) Game world: zz1 Browser + version: chrome Flash Player version:24.0.0 Screen resolution: not applicable Account name: Kersepitje Humans or Elves: elves Reproducibility: 5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes...
  17. Heymrdiedier

Fixed [12635] Diamond offer at start, results in page not found (in german)

Game version: v1.21.2-(0aadeac) (2017-01-04 14:40) Game world: zz1 Browser + version: chrome Flash Player version:24.0.0 Screen resolution: not applicable Account name: Kersepitje Humans or Elves: elves Reproducibility: 1/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes...
  18. Heymrdiedier

Answered King Snow and the Snow Flurry Quests

it suprises me that nobody posted the quest yet under a spoiler tag. Makes me wonder why? Did all the active players on beta leave?
  19. Heymrdiedier

Fixed [12362] Enars Embassy and Flying Academy giving a rune orc on position 2

Maybe its intentional, maybe not. Ill report it as a bug anyway Enars embassy position 2 is giving an orc rune as reward: see screenshot
  20. Heymrdiedier

Not a Bug Tournament difficulty is not correct. depending ont he ammount of enemies

I'm at the 3 star province, that means diffculty should be 115%. Now if i fight 5 enemys= they are indeed with 15 more. If i encounter 4 enemys: they are with 10 % more 6 enemys: 20% more 7 enemys: 25% more 8 enemys: 31% more (even 32%) 2 ans 3 enemies i havent enoucntered yet. So ill add them...