• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Recent content by Iceberry*

1. Ancient wonders level up with the new requirements

To make matters worse, the magic fragments are now needed at all levels - in the past, at least in my rank, you could largely level up with relics, maybe also coins, supplies, mana, seeds. More was only required every 5 levels. The spell fragments are a killer to any progress in the game. I'm...
  2. Ancient wonders level up with the new requirements

When upgrading ancient wonders, smaller chapters often only required relics. Now you have to deposit five-digit magic fragments. I wonder where they should all be taught from. In general, I have the impression that the focus of all the changes is on big players with high chapters, but the...
  3. Change of Culture with the last Update

thankyou for change culture to better situation.
  4. Change of Culture with the last Update

After your update with the new culture values, I now have -39,000 culture value instead of plus approximately this value. The % are going up, but the values have all fallen by half. So I can't do anything in the city except give up. If this is also done on the German servers, I will no longer...