• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Recent content by CrazyWizard

1. CrazyWizard

Discussion The Cauldron

I was more looking for information how those factors work. I do not want to run macro's, I rather try to understand why something does what it does. When you understand something you can make your own choices. I have tried macro's but in the end my own reasoning quite often creates a better...
  2. CrazyWizard

Discussion The Cauldron

I am trying to understand the cauldron betterm does anyone know what the v and f means in the sheet? (the yellow arced part
  3. CrazyWizard

(Spoilers) Something rustles in the grass!

That was the point, you need a wonder to be able to get trough the last chapter because your trader is overworked, so now we get more need for the already overworked trader
  4. CrazyWizard

Oh man I am already so not looking forward to it. The seeds needed is already insane, unurium is finally fixed and now we have another thing we get to produce in the trader instead of seeds or unurium. it kinda becomes impossible to play. plenty of people who do not have insane wonders are...
  5. CrazyWizard

Improve the perks by adding new perks and adding more levels

Is there even 1 fellowship anywhere close to level 40? It's a bit early if the maxing out will take at lease another year or two
  6. CrazyWizard

Answered Offending players in chat/What can be done?

Freedom of speech does have it limits and should have it's limits. Expecially in the age of keyboard knight spouting the worst things on the internet doesnt make the world a better place. combine that with lovely algorithms that just focus on serving as many ads as possible and you have the...
  7. CrazyWizard

Answered Is there a max scouting cost (cap) ?

My scout currently cost 17M wat more than 11
  8. CrazyWizard

It's taking sweet time, Cauldron seems to be taking ages to be released. when did we get the first hints? a year ago or so?
  9. CrazyWizard

Answered Offending players in chat/What can be done?

Chats are private(closed) and for the fellowship, you can talk whatever you want and wish there, it's your fellowship, you make the rules. it's up to the fellowship to moderate it. You don't like it, leave the fellowship or kick those members. The email system is different, this is open to...
  10. CrazyWizard

Not a Bug Differrent numbers of Combining Catalyts and Vision Vapors for the same production costs, two recipes at the same time.

Ah I seen I never had them both, and I see that both slots are the ones I do not care about
  11. CrazyWizard

Not a Bug Differrent numbers of Combining Catalyts and Vision Vapors for the same production costs, two recipes at the same time.

They should not apprear at the same time, thats what I understand, Each recipe has it's own slot these days. and if I read the opening post correct they appeared at the same time in his academy which should be impossible since they use the same slot.
  12. CrazyWizard

Undocumented changes

wow that power was already bad lol, it just became worst, I do not consider that benefit as a benefit anyway. I would not build any wonder for that the other power has to be good enough on it's own.
  13. CrazyWizard

same in dutch "wasbeer" (was - wax or wash, beer=bear)
  14. CrazyWizard

Is that based on 80% of the time we see? or some modifier on the base cost combines with scout research can't wait to double my abbey power with more provinces
  15. CrazyWizard

Beta server is in trouble

You need an account to post on the forums, So 1 reason to have a useless city on beta is for the forum account beta is not a "play server" at least not for me. more to see new things in game, or to dig into the gamefiles